The Cueva apartment has 47 m² that are distributed in:
- An independent kitchen fully equiped with oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, refrigerator, ceramic hob and accessible storage space. In addition, under the sink and the ceramic hob there are empty spaces for people in wheelchairs or people who cook sitting down, to do so comfortably. The tall cabinet in the kitchen of this apartment has a hydraulic system to lower the content to a comfortable height for users of short stature, people in chairs, etc. As soon as you enter this apartment, you will be struck by the colors of the kitchen, bright, cheerful and allowing a person with low vision to quickly detect where the electrical appliances, the walls, the ceramic hob, etc. are located.
- A dining-room living-dining room where we find a sofa bed with an Italian opening that will allow you to sit comfortably to rest, but also to sleep on its large 140 cm mattress. There is also a 90cm folding bed and a rocking chair, as well as a glass table and 4 chairs that will allow you to sit comfortably to eat and have a long after-dinner in a wonderful and cozy apartment.
- A terrace accessible from the living room with views of the visitor reception center of the Natural Monument of Ojo Guareña, as well as the mountain, and the town.
- A double room that has a 150 cm bed, a folding desk with independent lighting and a comfortable chair-armchair as well as a waste bin. If you are a wheelchair user, you can move freely throughout the room. Finally, all the furniture stands out on the walls to facilitate its detection by users with low vision.
- A private bathroom with more than 5 m² where a person in a wheelchair can move without difficulty. It has a beautiful wood-built washbasin, a walk-in shower with a height-adjustable seat for technical aids and a toilet where a lift can be attached for people who request it. We also have all the necessary accessibility bars both in the shower and in the toilets.
We can install a crib in the room if you need it. Children up to 4 years (included) do not pay.
To continue with our commitment to adaptability, this apartment has the following special characteristics:
- All doors have a dimension of one meter enabled for the passage of wheelchairs in a simple way.
- The kitchen furniture has wheels in case it is necessary to move them.
- All the walls have colors that contrast with the floor.