The Sima apartment has 44 m² that are distributed in:
- An independent kitchen fully equiped with oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, refrigerator, ceramic hob and accessible storage space. In addition, under the sink and the ceramic hob there are empty spaces for people in wheelchairs or people who cook sitting down, to do so comfortably. The tall cabinet in the kitchen of this apartment has a hydraulic system to lower the content to a comfortable height for users of short stature, people in chairs, etc.
- A sliving-dining that is isolated from the kitchen. It has a flat screen TV, a beautiful glass table with 4 very comfortable chairs where you can eat or work next to the access doors to the terrace, where wonderful natural light enters. It also has a comfortable sofa bed with Italian opening that offers us a 140 cm bed with a flat and visco mattress where you can rest and sleep peacefully. Finally we have an armchair-rocking chair from which you will not want to get up and that you can go out to the terrace to enjoy the afternoon sun or the cool of the morning.
- A terrace accessible from the living room with views of the visitor reception center of the Natural Monument of Ojo Guareña, as well as the mountain, and the town.
- A very spacious triple room (17 m²) where 3 people can sleep peacefully. There are two 90 cm beds that can be separated or put together at the request of our clients to achieve a wide 180 cm bed, whose mattresses and mattresses are easily joined to provide adequate rest without noticing the union between them. There is also a bed in height, which although it is not accessible, allows us to offer our clients the possibility that the 4 people who occupy this apartment, each have their own bed. They can also put a cot / cots at the request of the interested party. Also in the room there is a folding desk with its own lighting, chair-armchair and wastebasket.
- A private bathroom of almost 5 m² where a person in a wheelchair can move without difficulty. It has a beautiful wood-built washbasin, a walk-in shower with a height-adjustable seat for technical aids and a toilet where a lift can be attached for people who request it. We also have all the necessary accessibility bars both in the shower and in the toilets.
We can install a crib in the room if you need it. Children up to 6 years (included) do not pay.
To continue with our commitment to adaptability, this apartment has the following special characteristics:
- All doors have a dimension of one meter enabled for the passage of wheelchairs in a simple way.
- The kitchen furniture has wheels in case it is necessary to move them.
- All the walls have colors that contrast with the floor.