The Dolina apartment has 43 m² that are distributed in:
- A fully equipped kitchen with oven, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, refrigerator, ceramic hob and accessible storage space. In addition, under the sink and the ceramic hob there are empty spaces for people in wheelchairs or people who cook sitting down, to do so comfortably.
- A dining room that it is attached to the kitchen, and has a good smoke extraction system. There is a glass table that houses four comfortable chairs to be able to sit down to eat or study, as well as a rocking chair and a wide sofa bed with an Italian opening that, when opened, gives us a large 140 cm bed. Finally, you will be able to watch the flat-screen TV from any corner of the living room-kitchen, thanks to its extendable arm that allows it to be moved to any point in the room.
- A room that has a folding desk to allow the passage of wheelchairs, as well as a comfortable armchair, wastebasket and its own lighting. There are two 90 cm beds that can be separated or put together at the request of our clients to achieve a wide 180 cm bed, whose mattresses and mattresses are easily joined to provide adequate rest without noticing the union between them.
- A bathroom where a person in a wheelchair can move without difficulty. It has a beautiful wood-built washbasin, a walk-in shower with a height-adjustable seat for technical aids and a toilet where a lift can be attached for people who request it. We also have all the necessary accessibility bars both in the shower and in the toilets. The toilets stand out on the wall thanks to the use of hydraulic tiles so that a person with low vision can identify their situation instantly.
We can install a crib in the room if you need it. Children up to 4 years (included) do not pay.
To continue with our commitment to adaptability, this apartment has the following special characteristics:
- All doors have a dimension of one meter enabled for the passage of wheelchairs in a simple way.
- The kitchen furniture has wheels in case it is necessary to move them.
- All the walls have colors that contrast with the floor.